martes, 18 de diciembre de 2012

Retro Party






The parties for the end year's end are just coming and going, I think this is the first year I've been invited to so many, well this is the outfit of end of semester party, Love the retro print in my shirt and I preffer to do a short-over-long with the vintage jacket :)
 
Las fiestas de fin de año van y vienen, creo que éste es el primer año en que estoy invitado a tantas, bien, pues este es el atuendo para la fiesta de fin de semestre, me encanta el estampado retro de la camisa y quise hacer un corto-sobre-largo con la chamarra vintage :)

Camisa/Shirt: Vintage - Jeans: Zara - Chamarra/Jacket: Vintage - Tenís/Sneakers: Kangaroos
Photos by Nelly Reyna
Enjoy the year's end and all those parties ;)
Disfruten el fin de año y todas esas fiestas ;)


Follow me

Pinterest - Twitter - Facebook

on Instagram as risastian

7 comentarios:

Justyna dijo...

I like retro style!

Nino Reyzky dijo...

love your blue cardigan! xx

Emilia dijo...

Excelente Retro Style
=)

manu campayo dijo...

genial la camisa,,,,me gusta

Pablo Parra (Fungi) dijo...

Ideal el print retro de tu camisa, la quiero!

Marouane B. dijo...

Your shirt is amazing !
Don't forget to drop by and say Hi. http://jerseychase.com

Leather Jacket dijo...

Gorgeous look. That dress is so pretty on you!!