sábado, 14 de julio de 2012

Meeting with the Long-Necked








Sunny day at Mexico City!!! at least part of the day, but the chance to wear this DIY shorts, it had been in my closet for a long time, I wished it and when I looked for it at the stores: nothing, so I took a pair of formal pants and made it, then the rain season started :(

Gray is the new black (at least for me) I have few black clothes, and I love how this outfit look in total gray. The converse booties has other story :) it was love at first sight. The photos were taken in a park in front the mall, these long-necked became my friends at the end, they are so photogenic =D

That day I went to watch "The Amazing Spider-Man" and it was A M A Z I N G, I'm a huge fan of the arachnid since I have memory, and even the movies aren't exactly as the comic book, I'm very glad with the adaptation. I nearly cry on the last 15 minutes :'(
Totaly in love with the new Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy!!! I'm not going to tell you about the story of the movie, it's different from the last trilogy and it took elements from other comic books, you have to see it!!!

Día soleado en la Ciudad de México!!! al menos parte del día, pero tomé la oportunidad para usar estos shorts, los tenía guardados ya algo de tiempo. Deseaba tanto unos shorts así y cuando los fui a buscar a las tiendas no encontré nada, así que tomé unos pantalones formales y los hice, entonces la temporada de lluvias comenzó :(

Gris es el nuevo negro (al menos para mi) Tengo muy poca ropa negra. Me encantó como quedó este outfit en un total gray. Los botines converse tienen otra historia :) fue amor a primera vista. Las fotos fueron tomadas en un parque frente a la plaza, estos cuello largo se hicieron mis amigos al final, son tan fotogenicos =D

Ese día fui a ver "The Amazing Spider-Man" y fue S O R P R E N D E N T E, Soy gran fan del aracnido desde que tengo memoria, aunque las peliculas no son exactamente como en el comic, estoy bastante feliz con la adaptación. Casi lloro en los ultimos 15 minutos :'(
Me encanta el nuevo Peter Parker y Gwen Stacy!!! No les voy a contar acerca de la trama, es diferente a la trilogia anterior y toma elementos de otros comics (de Spider-Man) Tienen que verla!!!

Camisa/Shirt: DKNY - Shorts: (DIY) DKNY - Tenís/Sneakers: Converse
Photos by Brenda

Weekend!!!! have a lot of fun!
Fin de Semana!!!! Diviertanse mucho!!

Follow Me

38 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

You look cool and, great DIY too, I am following you via GFC.

Minnie-->IndoliciousStyle.com

The White List dijo...

Nice look! Liking the matching!!!

CUP OF COUPLE dijo...

me encanta ese lugar!
G

Anónimo dijo...

total grey look. so chic!!!

WhiteCloset
Facebook
Twitter

Eva dijo...

Fab look! Your shorts are awesome :)

JULIA HAGHJOO dijo...

hey there, you have a lovely blog. i am a newcomer and would really appreciate your visit on my blog <3

JULIA HAGHJOO dijo...

hey there, you have a lovely blog. i am a newcomer and would really appreciate your visit on my blog <3

Puck Litaay dijo...

I really like your shorts.

Puck | ONEOFPOINTS.com

rachel s dijo...

wow this is amazing! i really want to visit Mexico one day, my bf is from Mexico City and we're planning to possibly go this holiday season. great great blog! xx

SebastianMx dijo...

Thank you, Minnie, Cup of Couple, The White List, Mauro, Eva, Julia, Puck and Le style Child, I really aprecciate your comments! As a said: Have a lot of fun this weekend!

SunnyToast dijo...

I love your DIY short and I agree with you gray is the new black:)

But the way, may I know what is your twitter account so I can follow u:) mine is Sunnytoast;)

BEAUTYEDITER.COM – Beauty Blog dijo...

i so love the whole look

Y además sombreros dijo...

Guapo guapo.
Besos.

SebastianMx dijo...

SunnyToast and StyleDiaries, thanks for your visit and your comments, you're so kind!!

Y ademas sombreros, se agradece el cumplido :) Lindo Dia!

Yulo dijo...

primero pensé que era un mono, y luego vi que no1 eso está bueno!
genial todo.
besitos

http://budassiyulo.blogspot.com.ar/

Pablo Parra (Fungi) dijo...

Sebastian creo que es el look que mas me ha encantado de tu blog! Perfecto de pies a cabeza, me fascina esa combinación camisa manga larga con los shorts de tela como satinada! Te iba a preguntar donde los compraste pero ya vi que los hiciste tú... te volaste la barda! me encantaron (haré lo mismo)

Y sobre spiderman a mi también me ha gustado bastante

Un saludo y buen inicio de semana

Lauren Dimesky dijo...

Love, love, love the look..can't believe it is DIY!!! Very chic!!

Loving your blog,
--Lauren
http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

Me visto solo dijo...

Genial todo de gris!! Justamente mi mujer está ahora en un avion hacia Mexico! Eso sí, por trabajo :-s

Saludos desde 'Me visto solo' [Man] - mevistosolo.blogspot.com

SebastianMx dijo...

Supongo que gracias Yulo jajajaja

Pablo: son unos pantalones de DKNY que ya me quedaban cortos, lo unico que hice fue recortarlos arriba de la rodilla :) Muchas gracias

Thaks for your comment lauren!

Me visto solo, gracias tmbn, espero que tu esposa tenga buen viaje, ojala y la proxima vez vengan los dos juntos de vacaciones ;)

halfwhiteboy dijo...

i don't think i've ever tried an all-gray ensemble before, but this looks good.

http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

Auste dijo...

.looking goood
maybe,you will visit mine amazing blog too?
http://stylishlifeby.blogspot.com/
kisses,
A.

SebastianMx dijo...

Gracias Borka!!! seguimos en contacto!!

Halfwhiteboy and Austé, thanks for your comments =D I'm glad you like it!!

Borjana dijo...

Love this post,honey!Everything!From your outfit to those great pictures;)
xx
B.
http://www.beeswonderland.com/

Unknown dijo...

cool all black look, and these dinosaur frames are lovely!
would you like to follow each other?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Unknown dijo...

muy guapo! me encantan las bermudas!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

SebastianMx dijo...

Thanks a lot Borjana, Riyanan and Anthea!!!

Muchas gracias pau!! ;)

JDP dijo...

Always love some monochromatic - this works really well x

Jonathan
AnotherGarcon.blogspot.com

renkko dijo...

I absolutely love your blog and your style of course :))


Maybe you would like to follow each other? :) Let me know and I will definitely follow back :))

Diana Marks dijo...

what a great summer look! not too classy, not too casual - just perfect!
LA By Diana Live Magazine

Iván The Trendy Surfer dijo...

El DIY te ha quedado mas que perfecto,
Elegante y con ese toque casual gracias a las convers,
me ha encantado Sebastián !

Abrazos


http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

Emilia dijo...

El gris es de mis colores favoritos, me gusta mucho, te quedo muy padre el look, espero ver esta semana Spiderman, ya que muchos me la han recomendado.
Muy buenas fotos, saluditos =)

M. Ersa Adiprasetya dijo...

nice style :)


Hei Echa!

SebastianMx dijo...

Jonathan, renkko, Diana, SH, MenTrend, Adele and Echa, Thank you all for your lovely comments!! have a great day

Iván y emilia!! Muchas gracias!! son muy amables!! Loindo día!!

ana dijo...

que padres fotos!!! que estilazo! me encantó la ilustración del header!

Shot de Moda dijo...

encantador look!! gris, gris!! y lso detalles del dije.. esas esculturas están woow dónde es? saludos!!

Glamour y Culpa dijo...

Te ves muy bien y me encanta como se ven los shorts y por cierto, yo trabajo por ahi en zacatenco! saludos!!!

www.eyefashion-mex.blogspot.com

felix dijo...

interesting outfit :)
I would have never thought about combining these things but I love being different!!!
xx

Emanuel I. dijo...

Me encanta este look peque.
Cuidate!
Un abrazo desde RO.
:D