domingo, 1 de junio de 2014

Cultural Express Day



 A lot of museums and cultural events in one day...
Muchos museos y eventos culturales en un día...




I'm ashamed to admited that, but I had to visit a lot of museums just in one day, not because I don't like museums, but because I had to do it really fast. You'll see that I love museums and other  similar places, yet this time a professor required to handy a paper proving that we visited 15 cultural spots, it's just that I like to enjoy culture with my own rules, so you can imagine that 2 weeks before the due date I still needed to go to 9 places.

I made it! These pics were taken in different museums of the city, some of them I already visited before, while some of them were new or had a temporal exhibition, I also attended a couple of concerts, one of classic guitar and the other of Tango. It wasn't really a bad day with all that culture in a row.

Me da pena admitirlo, pero tuve que visitar muchísimos museos en sólo un día, no por que no me gusten los museos, sino porque lo tuve que hacer muy rápido. Verán que me encantan los museos y otros lugares parecidos, sólo que ésta vez un profesor nos pidió que entregaramos un trabajo probando que asistimos a 15 sitios culturales, es solo que a mi me gusta disfrutar el arte con mis propias reglas, así que ya se imaginarán que 2 semanas antes de la fecha de entrega del trabajo aún me faltaba visitar 9 sitios.

Lo logré! Estas fotos fueron tomados en diferentes museos de la ciudad, algunos ya los había visitado antes, mientras que otros eran nuevos o tenían una exposición temporal, también pude ir a un par de concierto, uno de guitarra clásica y otro de Tango. No fue tan malo disfrutar de tanta cultura en un solo día.

Photos by Dulce
Camisa/Shirt: Thing's Contempo - Jeans: American Eagle - Botas/Boots: Levi's
I hope my professor don't see this post lol
Espero el profesor no lea éste post :P





Follow me

Youtube

4 comentarios:

Julie Marie Wlazło dijo...

Love this pics and love the background :)

Unknown dijo...

Wow! me yo quiero ir a todos esos museos :(
visitame en www.itboyitblog.com

Justyna dijo...

nice photos! nice look!

Carolyna's world dijo...

great pictures