jueves, 4 de julio de 2013

Cloudy Welcome



I really expected a sunny day, but I'm happy to be back home...
La verdad es que esperaba un día soleado, pero estoy feliz de regresar a casa...


As I told you in my last post, the adventure at Colombia is over, so now I'm back in México, my home, but only for a few weeks, I have a new trip planned, in the meanwhile, I'm enjoying my country with my family, my friends, the food and the places I missed a lot!

The fact is that I was sick of the weather at Bogotá; cloudy, rainy and cold and in my first days back in México was the same, except the cold, here is hotter than Bogotá, so the adaptation to the weather is not so hard.

Anyway, I'm really happy, spending time with all those persons who love me and make smile, the motor of my life, and eating a lot of mexican food, spicy food, hot food!!

Como les dije en mi post anterior, la aventura en Colombia ha terminado, así que ya estoy de regreso en México, mi hogar, pero sólo por unas semanas, tengo otro viaje planeado, mientras tanto, estoy disfrutando mi familia, mis amigos, la comida y los lugares que tanto extrañe!

El punto es que ya estaba harto del clima en Bogotá; nublado, lluvioso y frio y en mis primeros días en México fue lo mismo, excepto por el frio, aqui es mas caluroso que Bogotá, así que la adaptación al clima no ha sido dificil.

En fin, estoy muy feliz, compartiendo tiempo con todas las personas que me quieren y me hacen sonreir, el motor de mi vida, y comiendo mucha comida mexicana, picosa y deliciosa!

Photos by My Mom
Playera/T-Shirt: Know Mexico - Sueter/Jersey: Zara - Jeans: Things Contempo - Botas/Boots: Levi's - Pulcera/Bracelet: Colombian Craft
Everything looks like the seem, but it feels different ;)
Todo luce igual, aunque se siente diferente ;)



Follow me


on Instagram as risastian

No hay comentarios: