sábado, 22 de junio de 2013

Colonial art Museum



When you think in colonial art, do you only imagine religious images? that's not all...
Cuando piensas en arte colonial, sólo imaginas imagenes religiosas? eso no es todo...














As you can see from the pics, there are a lot more than christianism, I visited the colonial art museum at Bogotá and discover how people used to live in the  colonial age, I saw exotic furniture from the houses, figures, chests (with studs!), wigs, clothes, wich is amazing!! I really love those blazers and coats; and what every artist need: a study with paint, frames, scketchs and more.

Como pueden ver en las fotos, hay muchisimo mas que cristianismo, visité el museo de arte colonial en Bogotá y descubrí como solía vivir la gente en la era colonial, vi muebles exóticos de las casas, figuras, arcones (con estoperoles!), pelucas, ropa, que es asombrosa!! de verdad amé esos sacos y abrigos; y lo que todo artista necesita: un estudio con pinturas, cuadros, bocetos y mas.
Now, when I'll think in colonial art, I'll imagine the whole age and not only christianism ;)
Ahora, cuando piense en arte colonial, imaginare toda la era y no solo cristianismo ;)

Follow me


Instagram as risastian

1 comentario:

Fashionectic dijo...

Hello dear, as you may already know - GFC is shutting down - hope you can follow me now on Bloglovin' instead. Here's my link: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3704460
Have a nice day :** <3