viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2012

Importing Vintage Burgundy







Burgundy is a trendy color this season, and I really love it, that's why I was really surprised when this t-shirt arrived. A dear uncle send to me and my family some clothes from USA.
 
I think on it as an importing, the easiest way to get some clothes from stores outside your country is online stores, also I'm a frequent user for this kind of shopping and my friends ask me if is it secure, my answer always is YES!
 
You known? There is a very secure website to buy online and the best part of it: there are discounts and promotion, Dscuento.com.mx is a web where you can find promotions, private stores and online stores so you can always be update, make a smart shopping and saving some money :)
 
Are you an online shopper???
 
Borgoña es un color en tendencia esta temporada, y de verdad me encanta, es por eso que me sorprendí tanto cuando esta playera me llegó. Un tío la envió desde EUA junto con otras prendas para mi familia.
 
Pienso en eso como importación, claro que la forma mas sencilla de conseguir ropa de tiendas que no estan en el país es a través de sus tiendas online, además que soy un frecuente usuario de éstas. Mis amigos siempre me preguntas si esto es seguro, mi respuesta siempre es SI!
 
Saben? hay un sitio web muy seguro para comprar online y lo mejor de esto son los descuentos y promociones!!! Dscuento.com.mx chequenla! ;)

Tu ya eres un comprador online???
 
Playera/T-shirt: Vintage - Pantalones/Pants: Pull&Bear - Botas/Boots: Levi's
Photos by ARADIVAZ
Wish you a great weekend!!
Les deseo un gran fin de semana!!


Follow me

Pinterest - Twitter - Facebook

on Instagram as risastian

9 comentarios:

Pablo Parra (Fungi) dijo...

Me gusta comprar online, sólo que en cuestión de ropa siempre esta el temor de que no te quede o algo así! pero para cosas como accesorios está genial porque puedes acceder a un mundo de posibilidades!

Amé la prenda, tanto el color burgundy como esa pleca que cambia a blanco, se me hizo muy original y te sienta perfecta! Yo también quiero ser sobrino de tu tío, a mi nadie me manda regalos! jajaja

halfwhiteboy dijo...

love burgundy! and that top has got a really cute design, i might add.

http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

Diana Marks dijo...

Yes, I shop online frequently too! This t-shirt is great, love it with white pants! Have a great weekend!

LA By Diana Live Magazine

RaindropsofSapphire dijo...

Cute shirt! I love seeing men's fashion blogs, it's so different! I really like your blog! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, likes and more. Also, if you wanted to follow each other on FB, just let me know and I would be happy to! :) :)

www.raindropsofsapphire.com

R. D. Hadian K. dijo...

wow this is such a great post. You got really cool pics and style! don't feel hesitate to visit my blog:)


Regards,
Diaz Hadian http://diazhadian.blogspot.com

Iván The Trendy Surfer dijo...

Que chula la playera Sebastián ! te sienta de maravilla el burgundy, que bonitos regalos !
En cuanto a las compras online, si se como talla la firma me animo, es un rollazo tener que estar devolviendo las prendas después .

Abrazos

http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

Cinthya Sanher dijo...

adoro tu camisa.... y aunque te vez muy sexi en tus poses eh de confesar que adoro las fotos donde sonries... asi o mas guapo0o!!! besos

Unknown dijo...

very cool!Love the shirt!!:)
xoxo


P.S. Let us know if you would like to follow each other
xoxo


http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

Beauty Follower dijo...

NIce shirt!